About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When you know how hurts it is, you won't be saying these things.

Image and video hosting by Patrick

Baby patrick, why are you laughing like this ?!!!!

LOL, Hehehe. Kuwte rights the patrick laugh until I also wanna laugh till lidat wor! Anyways 5 more days to my birthday, don't really wish much for anything. Hope to gets more birthday wishes, Hahahs. & I got my BEO mock test, 32/100 LOL 22 marks was MCQs did not bad =x 9 marks came from everyone say th case study hard, but I got 7 marks \m/. Section b was like anyhow do only. Anyhow write answer because I'm tired & sleepy :b

Just to say, bytch.
Now you had no right to say much anymore.
Because it was facts for what you had done.
Although yeah, I might need to listen your story.
But not right now. Bytch get it ?
Don't say i'm overboard if you know th word call " shameless".