About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You know how I felt ?

Image and video hosting by Meowmeow

...

Hey bitch, I' here to post fr you see.
I'm not jealous.
Because you make cheap yourself to get my guy.
Even you get fuck & throw is your problem.
I feel you deserve it.
You had phone sex with any guys, meeting your couples letting them to touch you ?
You what age only ?
Darling said you small, young ?
I dont agree.
You small & young so what ?
You know what is right & wrong.
Yet you purposely.
Now you got fucked. I won't pity you.
Because you deserve being fuck & throw.
And please go fuck with those guys got disease.
I serious cursing you getting AIDS.
& if you're poor need to steal parents & ahma's money to buy @cash.
I give you one more way.
Dress yourself as Geylang chicks there.
Sell your body. Since you liked have sex with any guys, anyhow.
I look down on you fucking bitch.
You dare come & find my trouble.
You say I'm spreading around right ?
Trust me you say one more sentence.
I make sure everyone knows how cheap you're.
Cheap until seduce others people's boyfriend ?
People don't like you, you give your body to them ?
Seriously you pea brain isit ?
Ownself force & seduce guys to make love with you.
End up people dont want alr.
You telling people.
You kena fucked & throw ?
Simi lj. Pua Ji Bai Pubor.
You comment more on my guestbook try me. _l_



Xoxo, Auditionsea.