About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Friday, November 26, 2010

MeMeMeMeeeee (insert hearts) Auditionsea!

Image and video hosting by Audition_1
1st Love :b

Image and video hosting by Audition_2
2nd Love :b

Image and video hosting by Audition_3
3rd Love :b

Image and video hosting by Audition_4
Last Love :b!

Hehehe! I love AuditionSea Season 3, becauseeee there's alot of cute & nice stuffs! Which most likely I would buy alot, Hahahs. When saw auditionsea's website about blog contest was excited! Because I'm gonna join :B!

Andddddd although i'm not so good in Guitar Mode, but I still enjoy playing! Hehehe. Love my edited pix above ^v^! Will post to facebook soon! Peeps go like kkk! :D

Name: Shermine Teo Xin Yi
Audition ign: -MIANBEI


Xoxo, Auditionsea.