About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I hate to stand up when i fall down.

Image

Xoxo.

Today mood was somehow is emotionals kinda upset i guess. But it's alright. After hearing some things and also quarrel with one friend. Somehow, i should stay studying barhhs. Now with friend ogeys alrdy, hoping everything will be fine.

Almost dropped my tears during on e way home.
Feeling somehow or what e upset.
Although i always told friend.
Mouth was others, we can't stop them for saying things we don't like.
If we really seriously don't like it, don't listen.
I don't blame anyone, i blamed myself.
Because it was me that makes people have e thought of i'm this kind of person.
Maybe getting away from everything currently around me.
It would be fine.
Consider what they had said.
It's alright. Maybe they were right about it.
Take care, xxXXXXXxx.