About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Never ever cried so hard in my life.

I really didn't know you, could impact so much, so huge in my life. Making me cry, making my drop tears. I guess, I'm really nothing to you. I couldn't make you happy. Even I made a decision of forgiving you, carry on as we was. But I guess you doesn't want it at all. I feel so lost. I lost you officially. Maybe that was th only time you cried for me. I didn't know. From th starting.. You treated me was friend. Equally as th bitch. Guess now you would be happy. Able to do anything you like. I'm crying so hard right now. I couldn't take t really .. You can't text or reply any longer ? I should and able take it if you said you love her, because just to make her happy. Because I can even accept what mistake you have done. But what your replies. Made me down. Made me cried alot. You seems don't give a damn fuck to me anymore. That what you replies to me.

Maybe th bitch reading this is laughing or smiling. Because it's ogeys. Bitch, put yourself in my shoes if your guy fucked other girl and throw. And you just fucking cheap to me, even friends around told me. " Wahlao ehs, this type girl not call cheap. Is called Utral Super Cheap ttm. " Get it ? Don't ever fucking appear in my life. Because you're just a fucking cheap person appearing in my life, making my life feel so sucks. Seriously, th person @ my guestbook, trying to act as her, put some proper or better english, because she said her english at least B3, your english standard is supper cmi if you trying to act as her. And bitch, get th facts. You have no rights to say much anymore. Things you did alr, expect to clear yourself as clean as paper ? You will never do that. Because your body, person and heart is dirty to me. People knowing all this things, also know you. SO currently you're th topic for a period I guess ? Bitch, if I were you. I alr, dig a hole & hide my face down there. You don't know shameless that why you're not doing it. That is who you are to me.

Pork, friends told me, if you ever loved me really. You won't do such things. But I told myself, it was your mistake, not faults you would amend your mistake. Now I can never see that. You gave up on me. No matter what, I loved you most, you know. I hope you really could happy after you made this choice you want. And th only time you cried for me, will always crave inside my mind won't forget. No matter what, don't ever do such things again, alrights ? Smoke less, don't make your parents worry. I want see you be happy, and I will leave don't worry.
I loved you, 3rd December 2010, 9:04 pm. I won't forget.