About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Results day.

Well today is N's levels results day. Some people are sad, some are happy. Those whom are sad, next time just do better. For those whom are happy, good job & good luck for your future. Somehow.. I was thinking, should i try another course or work ? Got stuck at here. Feel like going baking course yet, to think 18months of suffering again. Wondering if i could take it or what. Some people told me, ''Yays today it's my end of secondary 4 life'', so i said, well you don't so happy yet, because you gonna miss your secondary life as i do. But time won't go back to days we are happy and having fun. So i guess this is called as life.

What should i do anyway? I still don't have anything in my mind. What type of future i going to have, what job am i going to do, am i able to find a job ? All this questions, not i didn't think of, but think already, i still doesn't have any of answer for those questions. I envy some my teachers, having few types of jobs before, but can i ? Sometimes, i feel that things for me aren't going that well like others, that is why i jealous people having good family, good parents.

Anyways, i shall stop my crapping. And bad news that, i think as the Auditionsea judge has comment, i guess i didn't won anything! :( Somehow abit disappointed but it's alright. Hehehez.

Peeps whom know me, may add my facebook, goodbye.xoxo@hotmail.com.
Might not blogging that often anymore! & do comment my guestbook still (:!