About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Imma FAT.

Img1


Immma growing fatter & fatter and fatest. D: Because ahma came all th cooking stuffs become ahma doing. He cooking all I could say, it makes me eat non-stop like pig D: Thats quite sad. Because she staying for a month. Or even longer. Well, being projecting in school, and 2moro so called last day of this week schooling because Hari Raya. And I was like, finally went to BEO, Mr Khoo's lessons :/. Anyways hoping 2moro could have an earlier end school ? Maybe. I hate to be fat, I feel immma way too fat D: Somebody teach me how to lose weight fast-iest ? D:

Img2

I jealous-ed those chopsticks legs D:

Hoping we would last,
Because, Iloveyou. xoxo.