About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby, do you know that I love you ?

Shermine



This picture above is nice rights! Hhahas, I edited somehow during of th boredom :B Anyways, 2moro school starting, somehow hope, there's another month of Youth Olympics, LOL. Oh yeahs, Koh Jing Li, aye big big grats! You went in youth olympics, handball somemore, so short time dontknow you become famous, somemore blocked a Egypt de player of handball, Miss Lim told me. Hahas not bad, 有 前 途 wor! HAHAHAS. Anyways, I have nothing much to blog :( Today morning, had made cereal cookies (Y). Made some chocolate chips of almond cereals cookies & butterscrotch which I prefered butterscotch more :B Bring some to school, and share to friends (;!

Craving for Cold storage's honey bbq pork @ Compass Point.
Iloveyou, thats forsure!