About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I rather choose a endless dream with you.

Photobucket

Immmm happy seeing my guestbook slowly has comments :B HAHAHAS. Peeps more more moreeee comments :B! Anyways my holidays ending quite very soooon. Sighs. I wonder how would I survive on next year (?) Would I be working (?) Would I going to bishan for be a kidtergarden teacher course (?) Or will I be going for course which I wanted, Baking or Western (?) It been so fast for this one year. I still lost in what I really wants.. Somehow feel sort of hopeless in me (?)

I wish to last with you, baby.
You're e one and only for me. ()