About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Friday, September 10, 2010

I want see you with much more happiness than I have.

Some ytd dinner's pixs:

img1


img2


img3


img4


img5


First, two photo is my little baby cousin, she's kuwte isn't it x; Uncles and aunt thinks that this cousin looks alike with me, Heeehes. Loved this cousin most :B Anyways, ytd went wildwildwet in a last minute timing. Went after rain has stop, after that packed and about going carpark to drive down, I forget bring my bra, LOL. If I forget to check I think sure gg. LOL. Anyways after that went down was quite happy. Well went wildwildwet played 'Ulahlah'. Oh fuck. Twice playing I sitting @ back seat to slide down, damn. Last time went with sheryl & krystal I dont even shout like so damn .. Sickening.

Ytd went to play for first round. I try-ed to bear no shouting. But, I can't help it D: Oh my, after that went for second round went to th top alr. I asked. Can I go down instead? LOL :/ Damn. I shouted again. :( When went down see th photos. Damn larhhs unglam unglam. I was like shouting like mad kays! After that, about 4pm plus went to bathe. After bathed wanted eat mac, but end up decided tonight outside eating! So went home bathed again. Dinner time, 2 cars driving, mummy drived one, uncle drived one. So yeah its fun ytd night dinner, ate quite alot. although rice can't finish much. :O

Afterall having fun, but somehow during after dinner, somehow bitbit upset I guess ?

Baby, I just want to say I love you.
Thanks for the things you done for me.
I'm sorry.
I want to make you happy.