About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It ends with a full-stop. (Y)



I start to love photography, th second picture was taken like long time ago. I love those effects using canon camera (Y). Anyways, immma kindaaa bored. Wishing to go back school, HAHAS. Although alot dont wish. I left with 3 more months I guess or 4 months my course ends (Y). I still dont know what to do with my future. I dont seek help I dont know also. Lol. I feel like entering private school for western course or baking course maybe. Enjoying having school de life, and somehow I still haven checked my GPA results :( Anyways later going angleview to return mac's uniform and sign some papers I guess ? After back home maybe dhens continue blog uhs. Oh yeahs, I going buy japanese biscuit & fake eyelashes, i'm running out, :( Byebyes peeps (Y).

I wish upon a stars.