About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I hate those bytch, hearing one side story & judged people.


Hey, dont judge me for what she told you just a part or e starting of e story. Afterall you dont know what e hell is going on and calling me dog, or saying imma lying. Do you know what happening ? You don't (: & I sort of disappointed in you yeahs. Now what your actions has told me, you believe in her, what she said. Maybe you said you dont believe in her nor me, but you ask yourself, ask your heart did you believed in her ? Dont say immma saying you siding her, when you telling me you dont. What can I change & say ? I used think you will still be my friend, a friend last time we used to be. I guess, you're to believe her, more friend as her dhens me isn't it. One clap has to take 2 hands to clap, (:

Today wake up early for e stupig school, it's alright I guess ? Morning went school, in e end went bedok inter w. Lsf & her brother. Her younger brother to proper saying. Her brother going to th Furton Hotel or something, to have attachment, Assistant Chef I guess ? I was surprised o.o HAHAHAS. I wanted to take e course before :( Anyways, after eating walking around, etc. Went back school @ 1pm, & Mummy Leng has told us about Shanghai attachment & Thailand. & One more Batam trip helping people @ Batam to build their house. 3 days 2 nights. & As for e Shanghai & Thailand, is 2 weeks. & There's project & powerpoint needa to do after coming back. & Yeahs, I wanted to take form for Shanghai, in e end changed my mind (: & There's a job in school is available 10am - 2pm 1 hour/$4. I think of doing. Immma able to skip lesson :p HAHAHAS. Anyways will update when I want too (:

I wonnnt, forget it (: