About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Past Tense with a 'ed '.


Now a days is much more bored dhens having school, although dont have to studies, & worry about my results, heard that GPA results was out like days ago. I sucha lazy girl dont wanna login to student portal to check, I guess maybe I failed :( Anyways, this one month I have being a so called 'nanny' enough alr. :@ Oh yeahs, I'm now interested in this : - whom called me slut @ tagbox. Hey nameless, you called me slut, you give me a reason whys should I being called slut by you ? For no reason come people's blog call people slut so fun ? Arbo you tag me somemore, I call you dog k. Nameless dog somemore. Bark & bark. DOG _l_ Dog, if you buey song me talk to me straight. Put name, & ps real name kays ? Dont talk behind computer. Want, talk to me infront. If you still dare call me slut infront of me first (:

Dog, you're invited to tag more (:
I'm happy to play w. you. DOG.