About Me

I lived 17 years of my life. Going through, sweetness, bitterness, types of flavor in my life. I love tattoo arts, nails arts, make up, ribbons, sleeping, eating & crying. Comment me through my guestbook @ below.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog blog blogggging timee!

So long didn't blog already. I think i lost a lot things at blogging.
Even forgotten my blog password man. -.-

This few months seems a lot things somehow happened. A lot upsets one, but what can i do ? Anyway soon will change a blog skin totally. Although made some changes only. I really want a job badly. Having job i able to have much more freedom and stuffs. Feel ji upset now again. Stuffs and things till i really handle so much myself. I'm wondering, one day will i go crazy because all this things. :(

Anyways i wanna do my stuffs already, baibai my peeps. Hope got more guestbook comments again!
Love ya, xxXXxx.

I loved you so much, do you know ?